Wine Events

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Okanagan Wine Festival 2009 Oliver Information Center


This was the first time I attended the Okanagan Wine Festival. I started on Saturday afternoon at the Oliver information center that was closed on Saturdays and Sundays; however, this map outside the information center helped me orientate myself in the area. The information center is located one block east of the main road (Hwy 97) and there were signs on the highway directing me to the information center. I returned later in the week and found the staff very knowledgeable and patient with tourist like myself. The October 2009 calendar will help you see some of the events available in the southern portion of the Okanagan valley during the 2009 Wine Festival. This year I focused my efforts on the Naramata area and south to Osoyoos.

No comments: